- 1. If you’ve ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying it?
- 2. Do you think you could ever have an abortion if you unexpectedly turned up pregnant right this second?
- 3. If you were far from home and needed to sleep for the night, would you choose to rent a crappy motel room for $60 or sleep in your car for free?
- 4. Is there a color shirt you’d NEVER wear?
- 5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?
- 6. What is your favorite video game console? Why?
- 7. Do you like vanilla candles?
- 8. Have you ever been in a relationship that was going great, and then suddenly something weird happened and you just KNEW it was going to be over soon?
- 9. Would you ever bleach your hair platinum blonde?
- 10. What are your plans for tomorrow?
- 11. What did you have for breakfast?
- 12. Have you had sex in 2014 yet?
- 13. Who last slept in your bed besides you?
- 14. What time did you wake up today?
- 15. How long until your next birthday?
- 16. What was the last movie you watched?
- 17. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?
- 18. When did you last consume something that had peanut butter?
- 19. What’s the last song you heard?
- 20. When you say you love someone, do you mean it?
- 21. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
- 22. Do you still talk to any of your ex’s?
- 23. As of this minute, what is going through your mind?
- 24. Where’s the last place you went?
- 25. Have you held hands with anyone lately?
- 26. Has anyone let you down recently?
- 27. Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
- 28. Whats the next movie you want to see in theaters?
- 29. Do you have more than $50 in your room?
- 30. Are both of your blood parents still in your life?
- 31. Were you tired when you woke up this morning?
- 32. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- 33. When was the last time you went apple picking?
- 34. Do you sometimes wake up in the morning, lay in bed and think about life?
- 35. Are you happy summer is coming soon?
- 36. Do you have drama in your life?
The Magic Begins - Favourite Book (deathly hallows)
no escape from the storm inside of me
I’ve completed a few more shots from my Naruto vs Sasuke animation and figured it was about time to post another little gif of some of what I’m doing! This time, I decided to show some of my process, for those that’re interested…
As you can see above, I have 3 separate animations at different stages of the process. Here’s a breakdown:
 I always start out with a scribble test to get the general idea of what I’m doing. It’s ugly, it’s dirty, but it’s a very important first step! You never want to start out straight in to detailed drawings with animation. Make sure you’re happy with the motion first, then worry about good drawings.
 I then did up a naked mannequin rough to figure out what I’m doing with the body. No details on the face or clothes yet, just want to make sure I have my general proportions and anatomy where I want them. I also worked out a lot more of the motion. I made tweaks in the final, but I’m setting things in stone here.
 Finally, I dress it up, tie it down. If you look closely, different parts of Naruto’s body are different colors. This is because I worked in passes. In cases with this many moving parts, it’s best to focus on one thing at a time for the best motion. First, I started out with his clothes. This allowed me to experiment with how I had the cloth flapping around in the wind without worrying about the rest of what’s going on. After that, I worked out the hands and face. Getting the volumes of the face right can be a bit tricky when turning it in space, but there’s a few tricks I might do another little tutorial gif on in the future. Finally, I did the hair then bandana in a similar fashion as the clothes.
Hope that’s helpful to some folks out there! I’ll be posting more of my progress in the near future. :)
Oh my god, how does this not have thousands of notes already?
Fantastic work! This is honestly some amazing animation (the likeness is spot on, and IT’S ANIMATED holy crap) and you are wonderful for showing us the process. Thank you so, so much!
That day, people all over the world saw one minute into their future. However, like a dream, it quickly faded from memory, So not many people would dwell on this mysterious phenomenon. But for wizards who were in the middle of battle, seeing one minute into the future made a difference between life and death.
There are kind Slytherins.
There are brave Hufflepuffs.
There are some stupid Ravenclaws.
There are twisted Gryffindors.
Your House doesn’t define you.
And please, the next time you’re about to tease someone for being a lowly Hufflepuff, or a slimy Slytherin, or a stuck up Ravenclaw or even a foolish Gryffindor, just remember that we are all Hogwarts students. We’re all part of the magic.